The Geograph® Britain and Ireland project aims to collect geographically representative photographs and information for every square kilometre of Great Britain and Ireland.
Selected photograph More
Since 2005, 12,779 contributors have submitted
covering 277,312 grid squares,
or 83.5% of the total squares. 75,627 photographed squares with fewer than 4 photos, add yours now
· It's a geography project for the people
· It's a national photography project
· It's a good excuse to get out more!
· It's a free and open online community project for all
Registration is free so come and join us and see how many grid squares you submit!
Frequently Asked Questions
5 Recent Submitted Images More
- Nearest Image
- Simply a nearby image to your current location!
- View and rate Geograph Images
- Coverage Map
- Simple, quick loading, map showing local coverage
- Submit an Image
- Try submitting images direct from device (new!)
- Geograph Radar
- Mini-checksheet app for your current location
Please donate and support the project
This site is archived for preservation by the UK Web Archive project.
Mobile Links Page (old mobile homepage)
Geograph® Britain and Ireland is a project by Geograph Project Limited, a Charity Registered in England and Wales, no 1145621. Company no 7473967. The registered office is 49 Station Road, Polegate, East Sussex, BN26 6EA.