- View Desktop Site
Search:

TQ2649 :: Former Baptist Chapel

Taken 6 months ago by Ian Capper near Reigate, Surrey, England

Former Baptist Chapel by Ian Capper
Former Baptist Chapel

A former baptist chapel, built in 1854, rebuilt in 1953, and home to Reigate Baptist Church until they moved to new premises in Sycamore Road in 2005. Now a nursery.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   ©Copyright Ian Capper and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
· Find out How to reuse this image · Share: Twitter Facebook Google Plus Pinterest Flipboard WhatsApp · Download Image · Larger Sizes

(click any of the following to view more images)


popup map coverage map navigate
Subject Grid Square TQ2649
Subject Lat/Long 51.228147,-0.188866 (click to view more nearby images)
Near Reigate, Surrey, England
Photographer Ian Capper
Taken 20210419 202104 2021 (about 6 months ago)
Submitted 2021-08-21
Context Religious sites · Suburb, Urban fringe · Educational sites ·
Tag place:Redhill · chapel:Baptist · place:Meadvale · road:Copse Road ·

View full page at geograph.org.uk/photo/6938955