- View Desktop Site
Search:

SO5174 :: Ludford House, Ludford

Taken 11 years ago by Eirian Evans near Ludlow, Shropshire, England

Ludford House, Ludford by Eirian Evans
Ludford House, Ludford

Built next to St Giles Church, Ludford House was built between the 14th and 18th centuries and was originally surrounded by parkland until the Turnpike road (known as the Overton Road) was diverted through its land in 1876 It is now divided into two houses, Ludford House and Charlton House. LinkExternal link
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   ©Copyright Eirian Evans and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
· Find out How to reuse this image · Share: Twitter Facebook Google Plus Pinterest Flipboard WhatsApp · Download Image ·

(click any of the following to view more images)


popup map coverage map navigate
Subject Grid Square SO5174
Subject Lat/Long 52.362212,-2.717596 (click to view more nearby images)
Near Ludlow, Shropshire, England
Photographer Eirian Evans
Taken 20080601 200806 2008 (about 11 years ago)
Submitted 2008-06-03
Group Laurence's Church ·
Term centuries · turnpike road · uk details · charlton · parkland · overton road · org uk · st giles church ·

View full page at geograph.org.uk/photo/829985